Full House attack!
Panos (Fanis Mouratidis) and his wife, Maria (Mirto Alikaki) have just become parents of an adorable girl. But abstinence from sex for several months has made Panos particularly vulnerable to beauty and fervent love attack Eva (Ioanna Triandafyllidou), the best player's in the volleyball team in which Panos is a coach. For years she has been in love with him, Eva disregards anything in front of the goal and Panos will succumb to the pressures of - again and again and again.
When Panos will try to put an end to the affair, Eva is already dreaming of a life with him and does not seem to have any disposal of retreat ...
Love or War?
Tony (Panos Mouzourakis) is an unrepentant bigot charmer and a fanatic adherent of successive one night stand . It has a world map, which decorates with the panties of women from all over the world left behind, as souvenirs - few countries are "missing". The only woman who does not seem to be moved by the charm of the neighbor, is Nefeli (Athina Oikonomakou), which not only does not approve occasional relations but does not hesitate to criticize him constantly.
After a misunderstanding between them, Tony loses his sexual talent and believes that for his problem the main cause is the rejection by Nefeli. . On the advice of the most insane specialist, he decides to gain her love so as to solve ,the misunderstanding. But something unusual will occur between them and Tony will find himself suddenly victim of love.
Aris (Leonidas Kalfagiannis) knows the absolute bouncing girl and, surprisingly, manages to have an affair with her. Katerina , however, (Elina Malama) is the new amore of Marina (Ioanna Pilihou), which happens to be a very good friend and roommate of Aris! Commonly, screwed up!
Since neither of them is willing to retreat, and Katerina does not seem willing to choose between them, the two mates are forced to go out early from the euphoria of love and draw their own plans in order to gain Katerina. But can their friendship survive such a battle?
All men are not the same
Life of Rita (Natalia Tsaliki) collapses when catches her man (Takis Spyridakis) cheating on her with a young woman. She decides to make a new start in her life with the aid of her dynamic friend (Alexandra Paleologou).
The beginning will be made with the young Angelos (Giorgos Chraniotis) and this will result in instant disappointment. But then the reveal of love of her colleague, Lazaros (Christos Chatzipanagiotis), is a pleasant surprise.
- Directed by: Christos Dimas
- Screenplay: Elena Solomou, Kostis Papadopoulos
- Cast: Fanis Mouratidis, Ioanna Triantafyllidou, Natalia Tsaliki, Myrto Alikaki, Christos Chatzipanagiotis, Takis Spuridakis, Panos Mouzourakis, Athina Oikonomakou, Leonidas Kalfagiannis, Ioanna Pilihou, Elina Malama, Alexandros Giannou, Alexandra Palaiologou, Giorgos Chraniotis.
- Cinematography: Giorgos Argiroiliopoulos G.S.C
- Music: Costis Maravegias
- Editing: Constantinos Adraktas
- Art Director: Kiki Pitta
- Sound Recording: WRECKED AMBIENCE F.S.P
- Costume Design: Vaso Tranidou- Souriadaki
- Executive Producer: VIEW MASTER FILMS
- Producers: Giorgos Kyriakos, Manos Krezias, Giorgos Kouloukountis
- Co-producers: ODEON,NOVA, THE FILM GROUP, MEGA,WORD OF MOUTH
- Music Director: Costis Maravegias
- Executive Producer: Costas Lampropoulos (CL Productions)
- Theater Release: 19/3/2015
- Details: 2015, DCP, Color, Dolby Digital, 95’